Thursday, July 14, 2022

open for an exclusive Q&A with The Everygirl Podcast hosts! 

Scroll for a sneak peek of our podcast...
View this email in your browser
Announcing: The Everygirl Podcast Trailer!
the everygirl podcast trailer graphic "click to subscribe"
Newsletter Exclusive
graphic of two woman sitting that says, "Q&A with the hosts subscribe & listen now"
Alaina Kaz, Cofounder & CEO, and Josie Santi, Wellness Editor & Podcast Cohost
Q: Zodiac sign and Enneagram type?
Alaina: I'm a Libra and a Type 3 Enneagram; both feel very accurate when I read about them.
Josie: I couldn't be a more true Type 2 Libra if I tried.


Q: Go-to Karaoke song?
Alaina: Oooo I wish I had a go-to but I'm always stuck when I get up on stage and have to pick. Maybe I Think We're Alone Now by Tiffany.
Josie: Broadway or Taylor Swift, there is no in between!


Q: TV show that you never get tired of?
Alaina: Ooo hard tie between Friends and The Office.
Josie: My niche is a specific mix of Vanderpump Rules on loop and 30 Rock/The Office/Modern Family before going to bed (don't come at me, #noscreensbeforebed people–laughing helps me detach from my day).


Q: Your first crush?
Alaina: He wasn't my first but he was my biggest crush in my formative years: Joshua Jackson as Pacey Witter in Dawson's Creek.
Josie: Zac Efron as Link Larkin in Hairspray (2007) was not my first crush, but will certainly be my last. (My first was probably early Joe Jonas–the rocker haircut made me swoon–and/or this guy named Tate who had a bowl cut. It was my three year old class at preschool and sparks were literally flying)


Q: What are you most excited about for The Everygirl Podcast?
Alaina: I cannot wait to learn from all the incredible women we are interviewing! I love hearing their stories and experiences and I'm just so fascinated by how the journey looks different for everyone.
Josie: UGH It's so hard to choose just one thing. Naturally, I love our wellness-focused episodes (SO much good info in such an approachable, entertaining way), but mostly, I just love that every interview and episode is meant to make every listener feel better about themselves. Even my favorite wellness podcasts or career interviews I've listened to before have left me feeling stressed out, behind, or overwhelmed with what I'm not doing enough of in my life. We really wanted to make something different by providing inspiring content that helps women make the most of their life, but in a way that makes you feel better about where you are, not stressed about where you should be. I'm so excited for you to get to hear it! 
Graphic: Subscribe to our podcast newsletter & be the first to get podcast updates!
  Me listening to the life-changing The Everygirl Podcast:  
woman with headphones saying "wow"
2022 The Everygirl, LLC, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

No comments:

Post a Comment