Tuesday, September 20, 2022

this one tool will help you (finally) get your life together

scroll down for our secret hack! 
View this email in your browser

Our Editor's Best Kept Secret for Staying Ahead in Work and Life

laptop on a stand on a desk with a notebook
By: Ashley Selleke, Branded Content Editor

One thing about me? I'm a Type-B person disguised as a Type-A person. So why does the rest of the world think that I juggle three jobs with a meticulous attention to detail, organization, and time management? Enter my best-kept secret: Evernote.

When I signed up for Evernote, I remember thinking to myself, Where the hell has this system been my entire life? It's become my one-stop-shop organization and productivity system and has allowed me to refine my Type-B-posing-as-Type-A ruse. Here's why I love it and how I use it:
Ready to get your life together? Click here to sign up for Everynote today!
1. To manage multiple types of to-do lists: With my Evernote app on mobile and desktop, I have multiple task lists and schedule items out with reminders to keep me on track whether I am at home, at the office, or on the go.
2. To get a better feel for my schedule: Evernote has the capability to link with Google Calendar which helps me to have everything in one place and streamline my processes.
3. To filter through the noise and see my day at a glance: Evernote's day-at-a-glance homepage helps me get a bird's-eye view of my entire day so I can know where to start and find what I need, fast.
4. To take notes during meetings: From blank notes to project trackers to travel calendars and beyond, Evernote has plenty of templates that make taking notes a breeze.
Ready to get your life together? Click here to sign up for Everynote today!
Me reminiscing on how chaotic life was before I tried Evernote: 
woman laughing holding glass of champagne
This email was created in partnership with Evernote, but all of the opinions within are those of The Everygirl editorial board.
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Website

You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from The Everygirl Media Group. You can update your preferences or safely unsubscribe.

222 S Morgan St. Unit 2A, Chicago, IL 60607

2022 The Everygirl, LLC. All rights reserved.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment